Saturday, March 12, 2011

Swallowing Liva Animals

EXPERIMENT! ; D

KENT'S Line Makeup


I purchased a ombrettino of this brand in a store called The D (or something) My D Beauty, that sells products for hairdressers and beauticians, but where can buy the goods without VAT.



I tried out of curiosity and saw that he had a good texture, unusual pigmentation, etc., in short I immediately felt a cosmetic quality, and distance for a long time I can only confirm my opinion.

The packaging is plastic, rather robust, at least apparently, also has a beautiful mirror hail (to be that of an eye shadow), and usable. The wafers is one of those big, 3 grams of product (like the classic mono Kiko, for instance).




At full price they are now on sale at 12 €, and in that time I advantage of a promotion the store and I bought about 8 € (and the cost on the whole content had convinced me to buy ^ _ ^).

I chose the color No 7, a beautiful brown, rather dark, warm, completely opaque, a sort of all-purpose word.






The stand was not so provided, but it did have a good variety of products, which covered a bit 'all the necessary funds are liquid that compact, I think two types of powder, some lighting and even different evaluators, etc..
had a fair number of color cosmetics for the base, even clear.
E 'was soon clear that they were professional tricks here.

Back in the shadows, the color range was not too large, but was probably due to the fact that the shop had just opened, because I went back recently and I felt that have added one or two files.

These cosmetics made in Italy and a lot of good quality, so I think in future there will still a serious thought:)
There is also a reference site http://www.magic70.com/




Update-point question-sale ^ _ ^

The store where I bought this eye shadow is not called I ♥ D (opssssss ^ _ ^, sorry!), but ♥ My D Beauty, where the little heart did not even read (re-opsssss ^ _ ^)

Their website is this http://www.mydbeauty.it/ myd /

And there is also this section on the (little) shops http://www.mydbeauty.it/myd/dovesiamo.php

guess that the other stores commercialize Kent brand's

0 comments:

Post a Comment