Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Hp Pavilion T3000 Network Driver

The concrete jungle

The survival kit cosmetic:)

(Image from the web)



To stand out during my day-to- Sportina survival has a lot of different content than recreational

First I
Sportina two separate, one to keep fixed in the office and one to keep in your purse

Second-then, say that the rouged goes a bit 'in the background, and end up leaving the office and bring along things that might serve the emergency (see patches or deodorant) or cosmetic, rather than to improve my appearance, they can avoid small inconveniences (like deodorant, wipes antilucidità or cocoa butter)

So, back to us in these little things before I settled

- paper towels, 1 pin


- clip and elastic (cute) spare hair

- one or two wipes (you never know , can be used for everything), band-aids, deodorant (yep, still useless ... except when it serves, and since I am not Wonder Woman, in the daily chaos can also happen to need it; D), cotton buds and of course those -things-to-emergency-you-need-to-monthly-ragasse ^ _ ^




In the bag I keep

- 1 or 2 disinfectant wipes (always because you never know), the legendary minispazzola closable Essence shaped like a hedgehog ^ _ ^



- wet matting, matting pomatina (my personal war on lucidity never truce D)




- minilimetta paper, tissue paper, handkerchief, and of course still one of those -things-to-emergency-you-need-to-monthly-ragasse ^ _ ^

- cocoa butter (which usually Razzola free and happy for a stroll on the bag Oo)


If I made up (which it does not happen every day), but especially if I have an important task - and then I made up : D - and I also have another important appointment in the afternoon, I add


- gel for eyebrows, lip gloss and illuminating pen



Explanations and things Such

(Image from the web)

S I, a female snail ^ _ ^ I's ride the whole house, and no, seems a lot of stuff (and a bit 'it's for real: D), but if you do well-well-well-well-fit the bill at the end is all that is small trinkets in a small space ^ _ ^


The nail file I keep it because I am not particularly fond of manicure, but rather because they give me so much annoyance as the nails are chipped, then it ends up that continues to touch, scratch me, grrrrr, I do be the word nervous.




0 comments:

Post a Comment