Monday, March 14, 2011

Nice Things To Say In An Edgadement Card

the trick! ; D E


... borrowed from a beautiful blog, VeryChicInside that in one of her posts dedicated unige treatment of manicure and suggested, among other things, an interesting trick; D

She suggested to clean well, well, well, and if possible even better, nail polish before going and, above all, to do so by passing a bit 'of alcohol before to put the base color, etc.. In this way, all would adhere better to the nail enamel and thus would resist any longer.

Interesting, I thought, I'll try:)

And so I did. More for curiosity than anything else, eh, I must admit ^ _ ^

And I did really well!

it takes a while, I mean really, cleaning the nails like best is familiar and then with a piece of cotton passing a goccino alcohol. A nanosecond time and nails are ready. Promised. One moment, not more.

Result: I do not know if either suggestion or whatever, but I think the glaze is actually more durable. Eh does not do miracles, but I think that helps

With me at work, or so it seems to me ^ _ ^

















0 comments:

Post a Comment