Monday, March 7, 2011

Bloatedness From Inguinal Hernia Surgery

Illuminating Liquid - Benefit High Beam


(Picture on the Web)



This is a well-known lighting fluid, as a brand known and very well known, Benefit, and is now on the market for some time.

The color is pink, very very light, with markedly understated cool. The iridescent effect is quite obvious but still delicate.



E 'strong enough, the brightening effect is still there where it should remain for a long time' hours, me 4 or 5, then inevitably fade. Do not remain patchy spots or things like that, just the color disappears slowly, as happens with a blush of good quality.
does not need to be fixed, or at least I have not noticed this.

It 'really nice, it is visible but discreet, I use it a lot, I'm taking advantage of good here, even during the day (and for me it is not obvious, indeed).



I do not have a lot of Benefit cosmetics, and as I said in another post, I tend to be rather severe with this brand.
I like Benefit Cosmetics, mind you, but the attention given to the - beautiful - packages of paper (-_-'), the fact that in most cases it is cosmetic "over" and "whims" and not cosmetic "base", and not least the price, I do, perhaps, become too rigid in my evaluations.

anyway.

with lighting that will I go there for lunch, dinner and if necessary even at the wedding will be everything you want, but 'I'm around just to make my compliments to Benefit, even considering the price (because the High Beam coast, at full price, something like 22 or 23 €).

In fact it is "only" an illuminating, so I understand very well who believes that excessive price for a single product, even if of good quality.

But, although it is Benefit ^ _ ^, I'm really forced to admit that at the time, this is my favorite lighting, is among those between liquid and in powder.




also make a version of a warmer color and a darker peeeeelo I do not remember the name. Probably this one will be better suited to embody a bit 'more of my shutters:)





0 comments:

Post a Comment