Thursday, March 10, 2011

Pokemon Gold Rom Cheats

Savon d'Alep


(The good ?!... I said to franscesè; D)

However, for myself, surely the new year



I have to tell the truth, I discovered the potential of Aleppo soap traditional one and only through the blogosphere

So ragasse, I thank you with all my little heart beating: *

(In especially with Ely, the beautiful blog Lagattaconglistivalitacco12 , which has dealt the final blow to my iron will to restrain myself from this acquisition fits perfectly ^ _ ^)

Of course, I always appreciated the goodness of a certain portion of natural cosmetics, but for some reason I never tried the soap of Aleppo

I took it, in fact, moved more by curiosity than anything else. I bought a loaf in a normalissimissima herbal medicine.
I spent 4 € urinate and my booty weighs 250 grams



all know that the two magic ingredients Aleppo soap is olive oil and laurel berry oil, which is precisely the secret-ingredient all the Ambaradan and gives this soap its precious character.

The percentage of bay, if I understand, from a minimum of 4% to a maximum of 25%.
Clear that the closer you get to this quantity as our cake will be fine.

In truth the merit lies in the purifying properties of bay.

So, from my point of view, it may not always correspond to this most precious our liking, because such a soap with a smaller percentage may be more suitable to our needs.

I try to explain (and correct me if I'm wrong)
I choose a stick with a quantity of oil of bay berries, 16% (the alternative was a piece with 25%), but I wanted to buy this soap for cleaning the body, where I tend to need more food.
So I preferred to just a soap with a quantity more olive oil.

I do not know, I will have done well? For the moment I would say that I can not just complain, but maybe some girls more experienced can give me tips on ^ _ ^




Warnings and stuff

I am excited about this discovery h, but I must admit that among the many qualities of traditional soap is not the scent of some ^ _ ^

Puzzacchia a bit 'here, no ifs, ands or buts.

Personally I do not think it's really big deal, but some of the soap of Aleppo can not be used for aromatherapy ^ _ ^







0 comments:

Post a Comment