Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Gentleman Jack Vs. Crown Royal

^ _ ^ Caro, I'm going to powder my nose! ; D



What do I need to refresh the trick ^ _ ^

(M. Duchamp)

A cool party trick is one of the most effeminate gestures and gratifying that they were ever invented. (And if a man has invented, well, 'my dear sir, know that I am here to thank you, because you made me a great service ^ _ ^)

said that, metaphorically, it will all happen one day or the other of having to stay away from home for a lot 'of hours and want to stay in order for the most diverse reasons, such a day work more important than usual, a ceremony, a nice ride on Sunday or an evening where you are simply out of a little 'more

Here, in these cases, we know that there are bases, primers, powder, fixers and friends trump that do miracles and a little 'make-up should be adjusted, there is not

Ocio, however, I'm not talking about the things that normally takes you to the stock market to survive in office, but really composed of Sportina "scientifically" after years and years and years and years and years by a team of highly specialized scholars
^ _ ^
Personally, right now, I do so, and I carry:

- wipe with hand sanitizer, if not do more harm than good
- matting for wet areas oily and greasy, in my case the front and temples (disgusting traitors, with everything I do for them)
- pomatina opaque, say to reinforce the wet, when I use a Clinique's (not bad), or compact powder with small down
- I put lip gloss at home

Personally I totally optional (and only if the purse permits):

- I put blush at home (and only if the package supports it)
- eyeliner that I put home

The first 4 / 5 (I mean really!) Are a little bag in small, scattered to the limit even in the clutch. And if you really use the clutch microscopic pomatina also leave home and / or powder.


Council : I miss something? And above all, brings something useless that I could delete? (It is at times eh, of course, but generally they are all little things that I use, but you never know, maybe I can change, change, etc.)








0 comments:

Post a Comment