Friday, March 4, 2011

How To Adjust A Chevy Truck Door

The Cinderella Mademoiselles ^ _ ^


CHANEL SOULFUL EYES


Eeehhh, but that the collection Les Perles obscured everything and everyone has been evident since the first aristocratic model of Black Pearl leaned on the bench of perfumeries ^ _ ^

though.

There is a however.

few days ago I went to peek in perfumery and I noticed a small but interesting Chanel spring collection, the Soulful Eyes




Obscured, even from the Les Perles presence of bulky, but far from evil ^ _ ^

Anyways', in color and trend, of course. Tap one of those shiny trinkets mortgage leads to a kidney, is known; D

This, I said, a small spring collection, devoted wholly or almost to the eyes. There is a nice mascara, eyebrow pencil to the usual and more that I can not remember. That said, the real stars of the whole Ambaradan eye shadows are of course ^ _ ^

In particular, struck me a few things.


First of all, the recess of blue eye shadow.

The darker blue looks outrageously and dangerously to our Mac adoratissimo Deep Truth, so nothing new under the sun, so handsome, of course.
But there is also another one that left me ecstatic, one of two medium blue, navy almost a tone, I think with a bit microscopic, but significant, gray

... and we know how these variants - the human eye - can be significant moooooolto ; D

Oh well, 'well, I thought, that he should have Fusse talpizzato also blue?!? Oo

We'll see how to evolve the whole thing ^ _ ^
And in the meantime, of course, takes the hunt for the perfect-substitute; D



Second wonder spotted was the mono eyeshadow bellerrimo No 75, Magic Night ....







(Minute of silence)


I think, honestly, it's the perfect burgundy Oo


Anyways, 'better not get caught by the enthusiasm ^ _ ^

(Let's say I have refrained from any ill-advised purchase eh, but that I had to make an effort to do so ^ _ ^)


is not new, indeed, I believe it is marketed by
long time, but the undersigned (which are unconscious!) had never seen this color

Seriously, is not the miracle-in-box, but this really is a beautiful burgundy tone, yes, not too brown, not too red, with a nice reflection here.
The silky texture seemed to me, etc., in short, a high-quality cosmetics, like all mono Chanel (quad, by the way, I thought only the usual eh, I liked the colors and stop, But maybe it's just an impression in the shop had to take a quick look)




Another new Chanel perfumes are definitely landed in the boy's cousins, that the new shades of Rouge Cocò Shine, which in truth I (...' gniuranta!) Actually waited for May! Oo



sincerissima If I am, I too seemed to shimmer for my taste, I thought it was more like the shiny Mac, translucent but not glitter, and so I do not have to go into raptures broth as I expected, but obviously this is only a matter of personal taste.
Certainly the tone, as usual, that are beautiful and even more beautiful, and I was impressed especially dark colors, very elegant mooooooolto.



And you like this news? Or leave you completely indifferent?






(NB. All pictures from the web)


0 comments:

Post a Comment