Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Toilet Makes A Whoosh Sound

WITCH Lancome Colour Control


First of all I would like to share a beautiful place to Ophelia's blog BlackCherry
you in general is very good (obviously), and in this case, moreover, has shown some interesting considerations about this trend, able to express the concept in a concise and brilliant.

So thank you Ophelia! *



As we said Ophelia, another interesting fashion trend for next season is that of color shock.

(Images from the Web)


E 'was seen on the runways a few months ago and is now ready to take over our hearts ^ _ ^

E' sgargiantissima, ironic, blatantly flashy and colorful, yet well I'm looking good that is also good manners, a little '50s, in its feminine way

(Images from the Web)



I believe that the vast majority of these impressions are on dell'eyeliner, because those colors alone would risk serious effects-fake-coated-with-the-trowel, not Oo say his appreciation


(Images from the Web)


And the consequence of Ambaradan is that the 'is blessed stripe of eyeliner should just learn to do it to perfection, there is none.


(Images from the Web)

I had noticed this kind of makeup this winter, when some magazine has begun to bring the images of fashion shows, where of course the House of Dior has imposed on this look great; D

Here, in those first pictures I immediately thought that it was a beautiful thing but also a -po'-exaggerated-for-me ^ _ ^

However, these images really beautiful, in fact, these colors I do not have remained indifferent, quite the contrary!


(Images from the Web)

And when these days have recurred, I could not do anything but confirm the fact that it is certainly important, but also looks very very nice .

I think it needed some "evidence" to show off this home before makeup to go out. And I will also have to decide what color it is worthwhile to take risks; D
say that I will have to become familiar with colors so bright matte used essentially by themselves and with the thin stripes of eyeliner, so simple but also so "out".
short, I need a good deal of precision and a certain hand, but I think I will try; D

clear that this is a trick to-day at least for me (or at least not right away ^ _ ^) but for leisure I guess I'll make at least a thought:)


0 comments:

Post a Comment