Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Cancer Survivor Tatto

Benefit Eye Bright

Premise, a friend bought the package of benefits to which I do not know, was also included this nice Pencil, she already had and he thought me a gift (Thanks L.: *)
But it can also be purchased individually eh (from Sephora), there are 1.4 grams of product and is made in Germany.


's a nice toy and costicchia enough, because I think it is € urinate on the twenty or so. I would say not very

do not know, frankly, if I would have never bought individually, but since I happened upon practically in all honesty I must admit that I found it good (I say this because not crazy about Benefit, indeed, with this brand so I tend severe enough to be here)

Returning to bomb, it is a Pencil, soft fades very easily, it makes mashes strange or anything like that system and really a snap.
the knife is used to make the larger point.
The color is a delicate pink, slightly iridescent.
The effect is pretty, satin and enlightening. The shine on the eyes almost disappear, leaving a great result, fresh and soft.

Its use canonical gradient would want the corners of the eyes, both the inner and outer.
A more babbaro, however, wants the Portuguese deputy of his more famous cousin, the Benefit High Brow, to illuminate even the eyebrows.
girls probably will not appreciate more orthodox, but I must say I find satisfaction with both uses.


Impressions and stuff

depends

Why pretty is pretty eh, nothing to say.
now I use it almost daily, exploitation quite short. The morning is comfortable and fast and I really like the brightening effect.

But costicchia is also true that, at least if you think it is a "trivial" Pencil enlightening.

say that's good for what it says and is a beautiful "whim", yes, but it pays enough.

So I would say it depends.
might be worth it, but just having these characteristics in mind, otherwise you may find yourself seriously in his hands "only" a Pencil paid a blunder, and the disappointment in my opinion would be around the corner: (

0 comments:

Post a Comment