Saturday, February 26, 2011

Diving Using A Hookah

Devil of a bar of soap! :)

Soap with sulfur, the Provencal





I bought in a supermarket
I spent less than € 2
The loaf is 100 g

Apart from the fact that the soap I still love it ^ _ ^
I know that the liquid soap, with its good dispenser is certainly more hygienic and everything else, but caggiafaaaa, the soap in my eyes is a small object still respectable; D

Bon, returning to bomb the soap Sulfur has the stated purpose of purifying the skin.

and purification of bad eh, take away everything, even what is not there ^ _ ^


only caveat, it should be used carefully, because it threatens to wipe too well Oo

For this reason (and because I left my 20 years that was a nice little ^_^), use this soap only as needed, and that is when pimples Trump and company decide to head for a variety of reasons (the first of which is that they are basically very large horned-_-') and only in the areas concerned, so that the legendary soap clean up only where there must be clear and leave the rest.

works. Works great. It should be used carefully, but it works.




0 comments:

Post a Comment