Monday, February 28, 2011

Printied Volleyball Shorts

Essence - Quick Dry Topcoat


I bought the Coin
I spent € 2.29
Boccina The product contains 8ml
If expires and when it expires I can not say, because nothing is said on the box ^ _ ^ (among other things, also lacks Ambaradan label it with the whole written in Italian, which, if I understand correctly, it should be mandatory)



The goal was 1. try again a little bit of Essence, which is usually always gives me great satisfaction ^ _ ^, and 2. find a good rival to my adoratissimo Sally Hansen Insta-Dri, D, I would say it's not easy.

First thing to say, stinks like a sewer ^ _ ^, as such a guy. Anyways, 'patience. Time to dry thoroughly and no longer feels nothing.


Easy to apply good, it really puts in a moment, as the Insta-Dri, and the possibility of error virtually non-existent.

As for the length of the enamel, I must say that I have noticed some improvement all'Insta-Dri, which really does not stand out from this point of view.

To me, in general, the enamel golf Christmas in Santo Stefano -_-'And if the dryer from Sally Hansen does not worsen the situation, certainly does not help me either. Three days and three days were left.
With Essence of this, however, seems to me that one more day there remains the enamel, and that there remains too nice. In short, not a miracle, but not bad at all.

That said, however, I must also say to continue to prefer the Sally Hansen. And the reason is easily understood.

Essence That means the enamel dries in minutes, but not dry, then the first encounter of claws against something breaks down the enamel. There is none. Must wait for his good quarter of an hour, maybe more then one must be careful however.
What that does not happen with the Insta-Dri, which dries in 30 seconds and a 5 minute or dry everything properly.

I said, I prefer the Insta-Dri precisely because its purpose seems to me the most agile.




So, summing up, I promote the mouse coat of Quick Dry Essence because, all things considered, it remains a good top coat, and it costs little more than his job well.
And I still prefer my own (for now adoratissimo and still unbeaten) Sally Hansen Insta-Dri, because the dryer is really more effective than when I've tried.


0 comments:

Post a Comment