Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Brazillian Wax And Herpes Outbreak

Gun metal gray, charcoal and smoke of London, is it?!


I wanted a bit 'new, so in addition to some adjustments to the dress of the blog, I finally decided to write a post on a topic I pureed a bit '

Unbelievable but true, almost all the major cosmetics houses have already come out with new spring collection Oo
And that gray and pink were one of the (many) makeuppare trends for next season (along with color shok ^ _ ^ and the usual purple and Trump company) we had already sensed this winter, but now we really confirm.

So, curious as a monkey, I have trawled and peeled here and there on blogs, online magazines and glossy, and to be honest, I have seen all the really gray ^ _ ^
From silver to anthracite

Although the right to tell it, first of all, this ride has come Dior

Indeed really emblematic in this regard is the proposal for Dior next spring, that if they came out with the (beautiful) collection Gris Dior Montaigne.
curiosity, the collection is named after the legendary boutiques to the number. 30 Rue Montaigne.

Dior collection inspired by this most classic of classic tones, gray and rose, declining in shades of silver gray to anthracite, and a gray toupe carefully re-seen (by now a true classic of recent years, but in my opinion maybe a little 'too' visa ', so roll this review).




(Images from the Web)


The highlight is obviously the enamel Gris Montaigne, who baptized the entire collection and that now seems to be pretty rare (of course, but I think the shops quick refueling h), although pignolini seems to want to be a bit '(too) close to the particular.

While the small object that personally inspires me the most and why, if I have to be honest, I went quietly in the broth jujube ^ _ ^ is the gloss silver, Silver Trianon, mooooooolto very nice: D

(Images from the Web)


Anyway, back to the bomb, the gray, declined every way, is one of the classic colors that we are, and make regular peeps is not surprising really.

I seem to have favored the mids, both opaque and shimmer, and the darkest ones are basically used to define the eyes.
So a trick is not too strong, very versatile and perfect, as they say in these cases, also for "the-day"; D

Among other things, the combination with the pink I think chiccosissimo and super portable.

In short, this is a trend I like a lot, and that, I think, wear it often and with pleasure.

Despite the latest rumors about the new (worse-_-') formulas eyeshadows, it is clear that the 5 colors of Dior still remain a classic among the super cosmetics.
That said, it seems equally obvious that a color is also a shame that traditional re-buy colors that all have good or evil in beauty.
And then, less than a truly unusual and stylish shades (which certainly will not fail; D), and is probably right that most will go to the re-discovery of those who already possess.

For example I recently I purchased the recess Sleek Bad Girl, Grey's "classic" has three, plus a nice matte black and an illuminating Rosino .
I bought in the winter, but I think that dosing colors well I can recycle it too well in the spring. Okay.

Or, again to make a esmpio, riesumerò just just a grigino by another 5 colors of Dior, The Heart Reflection.
This is a nice medium gray satin cold, similar to the Toupe Satin Mac to speak, but with a markedly more subdued gray team (dove).
It 's a bit that I wear this trend and fashion has given me a good point! ^ _ ^

Come tutte, possiedo anche alcuni altri grigi in palettine sparse o come mono, quindi sarò ben contenta di riscoprire colori che già ho in casa, fra l'altro così chiccosi e versatili


0 comments:

Post a Comment