Monday, February 21, 2011

Quotes About Treasures

A mouth to kiss! ^ _ ^

Balsams In comparison, the Burt's Bees Vs Erbolario


The Erbolario - Smoothing Nutrilabbra to 4 butters

I paid € 4.90, the package contains 4.50 ml, and expires after 12 months from the opening (but ends soooooo first ^ _ ^)

Distinguishing features, as good as butter:)

Or more simply, a cocoa butter; D
What then would be, I mean the cocoa, one of four butters, in fact. The other three who answered the call are shea butter, to illipe and mango butter.
My four heroes ^ _ ^



Yes, because, seriously, today the magnificent four are making a small but substantial contribution to the improvement of my days.
has a very good effective emollient and softens the lips properly.
He also has a full aroma and pleasant, which is good (but this is perhaps a bit 'too subjective)

This balm I like a lot, I avoid (as painful bruttolotte) cracks, nicks and stuff like that. This, clearly, is not bad.

The cost is a bit 'altuccio, but is easily available, the quality and the results are loooong over various Labello and the like, and however the price is not so terribly exorbitant by make me desist from repurchase.


Today my own comparison is with the Burt's Bees Lip Balm

This, however, I found it at Sephora occasionally close to home (not is a continuous line at that store, and are therefore not reliable to recover quickly once that I have finished) and has a similar cost to that other (12 € for the small package, along with hand cream and creamy sauce for the cuticle).
It is a natural product and the package contains 8.5 oz.


A feel good to look at the results of this second balm is better than dell'Erbolario (or at least it seems to me better).
The Burt's Bees moisturizes lips a lot (I would say one of those that I liked more), the left soft soft for hours and feel the benefits even after removing it.

But he has some small (but not negligible) difettuccio.
For example, the packaging is quite uncomfortable (although loooong cute ^ _ ^, tin, a little 'retro) and the smell is annoying (it's almost mentholated and "pinches", nothing serious, eh, poor as it is done ^ _ ^).

It is an excellent moisturizer, mind you, but I do not harbor below during the day (it inzozzerei hopelessly before arriving at the lunch break Oo), and then I end up using it only at home. A pity.




NB
I also use a third party, that of Lavera, including but rather in a post to ciacole part.




0 comments:

Post a Comment