Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Descargar Driver Conexant Rd02-d490

The sky lets leave the sparrows ... we keep our feet on the ground!

lounges and abandoning political and polemical, return to the true passions!
Ancona October 17, 2009
Second date personal tour Vasco, Indoor European Tour, after the zero date of Mantua. Let's start with calm on the morning of the event, I and she who is now destined to be the official follower of my madness for the songwriter Zocca (madness in this particular part of his text messages!) And officially thank you for this: Miss Burns! The trip

r IVELA quiet and smooth, with a pleasant stop roadside restaurants that has yielded a triple cd Vasco free, guilty on Saturday morning stoned by the cashier who, without realizing it, has taken care not antiscippo beat of the bar code product. Thank you dear, whoever you are!
arrive quietly close to the building, which in turn is attached to the stage, so much for all car parks. Leaving behind a note superfluous, alas, bought in the hope that some old fans did you live, but then Replacing a scalper.
The wait to enter the arena was divided between beer and talk, drunk and stoned Bergamo canterecci and laughter to the myriad of characters who are always at the concerts of Blasco. Then enter
.
The atmosphere is electric enough, and after lurking out where we are divided: the small stage on which point I will play the acoustic part, and Miss Burns, of course, points to the side of his beloved guitar, trying to get .... .. er to grasp the best solos
... Wait, a group of young Florentines feverish e.. but my god ... and that is the hurdle in front of me there is only one line of people! I know that I enjoy today.
began the concert with a change from the zero date, intro music before introducing the notes "A great film." And then shot off and on with "What do you want from me" and "Yesterday, I slaughtered my son" (although not here .. and I saw her, I knew that Miss was drooling!) .. Pause to explain that the "next song is the first of my first album ": tears with "Our relationship! Continues with the emotions (strong) by inserting "Every Time" and "Gl the Angels, then back to dance and jump and shout:" Domenica Lunatica "," Forget this town "and" Living without you. " If whoever is reading like Vasco, I guess is understanding the level of adrenaline at this point we were achieving! Still a slow break with the triptych "Anima Fragile," "Blame the Whisky" el'inedito "At any cost." Happens here could give me something I never thought all those emotions which then gave me at the end of Anima Fragile, as always taken from the song that often leads him to lie down and throw his arms to heaven, running towards us and then a huge force pulling me close to the fence, my left hand is stretched above me to see him beat five! Not so much the fact "touched me", but I was looking in my eyes, the incredible feeling to see him so close to us.
After all these emotions need a break for all, and then, in turn, the band go on stage with a solo staff, very nice and best of Mantua, with the LEDs behind them bearing their names.
Indent Vasco and there lies immediately with "I'm still in a coma" and "disappointed," another dip in the classical with "How old are you." The following "November Hotel", "A sense", "deviations" and "The World". Also here is a miracle: Vasco runs towards Steff but then deflects under him and shaking hands at the audience, I knew that Miss was there and at the end of the concert, she will confirm the handshake with him (even though and in that moment he was ecstatic about the doll's arms Burns!).




all come out shortly after and finally the most awaited moment, Vasco, a small stage that rises slightly above the height of the fence, a guitar, microphone and a chair, on which strictly his foot.
And the excitement reaches its peak.
says he wants to show us how his songs are born and then with an acoustic part of "Sally" and "Tell the moon," a solo, then in the middle of "A Song for You" Solieri intervene and get towards the end Stef Burns . Together they also "Incredible," but the guitar is already Vasco shoulder.
At this point the trail is nearly complete, the song of Vasco, strumming the guitar playing is increasingly being arranged and the group joined for "You're right," "Laughing" and "Blue Eyes" then to close the circle with the magnificent "Without Words". The punchline of this wonderful show as always belong to "The Reckoning" and "Alba chiara" preceded by the traditional but always touching dedication to Massimo Riva.
Vasco is in great shape! The tour in arenas stimulates a lot and you see that is pumped. To see him at this distance was like going to the pub near his home in Sisters to hear from friends, I could see every expression, I could see the band laughing and talking during breaks or while playing. It 's great. We share
exhausted but full of adrenaline. A stop at the official merchandise for the event and then buy the shirt to sleep in roadside restaurants: sleeping bag, but whistling ears so much happiness to warm the hearts (and sorry for Miss her - I snore - problem with the mini-trailer that was lit all the time!).

Say no more .. if not what is missing in February?

0 comments:

Post a Comment